Sunday, July 3, 2011

Forever Wishing

Forever wishing that I could tell someone my secrets.
Secrets like how I'm anorexic.
Like how I tried to kill myself.
Like how the only reason I haven't tried it again is because I don't want to put Taylor through that.
Like how Taylor saved me.
Like how the only time I thought I was beautiful was when he was crying next to me trying to get me to not hate myself.
Like how my father is a dumbass who never cared about me.
Like how the reason why I don't cut is because I don't want Taylor to be disappointed in me.
Like how I honestly don't know how long I would last without Taylor, because he is the only person I've ever met who understands me.
Like how I am completely and utterly in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your thoughts be free.