Friday, June 3, 2011

Ohp.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.


At all, actually.


Well, I just wanted to post some pictures. Just 'cause I can.

Instagram, how you make me look good.

Good hair day...why not take some pictures?

Grr.

My Filipino friend's mom made this for me.
ASIAN LABOR.:D

I like the lighting in this one.

Uhhm, seahorse.

Sometimes people just have to cry.


I wasn't actually crying in the picture, nor did I feel like crying. It just felt like a suitable caption.

RACOON HAT.

Ohai.

How are you today?

That's my boyfriend, Taylor. He decided to take this picture when I walked away.
Herpderp.

Taylor's creepin'.(:

Taylor..why is your arm perched on my neck?


Nobody knows.

Mustache Cash Stash. YES.

Hat hair time....GO.

Photo bombers.


Like terrorists, but funny.

My sister has a thing for photo bombing.

I really can't think of another caption, but I didn't want it to be captionless.

Nifty hats need nifty pictures.

I really like the lighting in this one.

My dog is pimpin'.

Taylor. Oh, you.(:

Funny story, actually..

I cut my own hair. For the first time. It's really short for me. I have almost always had long hair. At least it looks okay. It could have looked worse.

My mom didn't know I did it. She was at work. 

So what did I do? I went to JC Penney, where she works, and I showed her. She wasn't mad exactly, just...being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your thoughts be free.