Sunday, June 5, 2011

That moment when you don't have any followers but you post things anyway.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I'm currently 13 years old.

When school starts, I will be a sophomore.

I started school a year early, and I skipped 8th grade.

I have trouble making friends.

I play the clarinet, bass clarinet, tenor saxophone, and alto saxophone.

I want to learn how to play the guitar, the violin, anything percussion, the flute, and the piano.

I am originally from Pensacola, Florida.

I moved to Poplar Bluff, Missouri after 4th grade.

My mom is making me and my sister move across the country yet again, to San Ramon Valley, California.

I might get to stay with my friends one more year.

Ever since my grandpa died in 2005, my life has been filled with heartache, fake smiles, fake personalities. That's why I can't make friends easily. They can't really relate to me, or get to know me, if I don't know who I am.

No one understood me, really.

No one could help me.

Once, I had thoughts of ending it all.

But then things changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your thoughts be free.